Brief introduction of POWERCHINA's Angola Branch
Since entering the Angolan market in 2004, the POWERCHINA Angola branch has been committed to contributing to the development of Angola. With more than 357 contracts in 17 out of all 18 provinces and a total amount of more than 8.3 billion USD, the construction undertaken by POWERCHINA is spread out in various sectors including hydroelectric and thermal power plants, transmission lines, thermal power plants, water supply projects, and infrastructure construction, such as roads and bridges, airports, schools, hospitals, stadiums and buildings, etc. The company provides integrated and one-stop services for public and private clients and creates greater value for projects.
POWERCHINA Angola branch has always prioritized the importance of social responsibility, which can be verified in various practices such as abidance by the local laws, faithfulness to commitments, preservation of the legal rights of employees, protection of the environment, and support for social causes.
Throughout its experience of 18 years in this country, with high quality and good execution of the projects, the Angola branch has won the praise and acclaim of clients and now is one of the most well-known brands in the Angolan engineering contracting market.
1. Construction of N'zeto/Soyo Highway in Zaire, Angola;
2. Construction of Quilonga Grande Water Supply System in Luanda, Angola;
3. Construction of Huambo Water Supply System in Huambo, Angola;
4. Program to Combat the Effects of Drought in Southern Angola-Cafu Project, Cunene, Angola；
5. Project of Electrification and House Connections in Luanda, Angola;
6. Construction of 5 Thermal Power Plants with A Total Capacity of 110 MW in Menongue, Namibe, Lubango and Luanda, Angola;
7. Construction of Football Stadium in Benguela, Angola;
8. Construction of Football Stadium in Lubango, Angola.